- 805BJJ Class 119: Saranya’s sprained wrist, spider guard sweep, pass, lasso guard defense, spider guard drill, rolling
- 805BJJ Class 118: rolling
- 805BJJ Class 117: upa, guard break, posture, and pass
- 805BJJ Class 116: drama, De La Riva sweeps, drills, rolling
- 805BJJ Class 115: defend vs body lock takedown, get up vs back body lock, rolling
- 805BJJ Class 114: lost mouthguard, new mouthguard, guard drills, rolling
- 805BJJ Class 113: late but not, hopping osoto gari off failed harai goshi, 4 man drills
- 805BJJ Class 112: Harai goshi, rolling
- 805BJJ Class 111: half guard passing, rolling
- 805BJJ Class 110: osoto gari, hip toss, hopping osoto, randori
This is mostly news about me, my family and my friends. It's not quite a blog. If you want to see my blog, I have an old and now abandoned LiveJournal blog that I no longer maintain. Just the other day I began hosting my own blog. Go there to read up about what's happening with me personally on a day to day basis.
Here's where I tell about my passion for New Moon, as well as give some hints about what I've been working on there.
A collection of fun, interesting, and/or pertinent links to other sites that I wanted to share with you. Personally. Because I like you. :)
A collection of music and software I've written and made freely available for you to download and check out.
I haven't really fleshed this out properly, so there are a few little tidbits here and there that you can explore. I don't promise quality, but some might find it interesting.