- 805BJJ Class 158: flow rolling, side control, frame to knees to takedown to side control, gimp rolling
- 805BJJ Class 157: “flow” rolling, Q&A, leg locks, rolling
- 805BJJ Class 156: single leg defense, arm bar guard drills, triangle from guard drills, rolling
- 805BJJ Class 155: Bow and arrow choke, arm bar, rolling
- 805BJJ Class 154: Don’t trust your neck, rolling
- 805BJJ Class 153: guard resets through turtle and sausage roll, arm drag sweep, long scissor sweep, butterfly sweep, rolling
- 805BJJ Class 152: position drills, side control fundamentals, close side arm staple to Americana, rolling
- 805BJJ Class 151: competition drills, half guard passing, rolling
- 805BJJ Class 150: rolling on Saturday
- 805BJJ Class 149: Standing guard pasing, hip problems
This is mostly news about me, my family and my friends. It's not quite a blog. If you want to see my blog, I have an old and now abandoned LiveJournal blog that I no longer maintain. Just the other day I began hosting my own blog. Go there to read up about what's happening with me personally on a day to day basis.
Here's where I tell about my passion for New Moon, as well as give some hints about what I've been working on there.
A collection of fun, interesting, and/or pertinent links to other sites that I wanted to share with you. Personally. Because I like you. :)
A collection of music and software I've written and made freely available for you to download and check out.
I haven't really fleshed this out properly, so there are a few little tidbits here and there that you can explore. I don't promise quality, but some might find it interesting.