- 805BJJ Class 172: guard passing principles
- 805BJJ Class 171: rolling
- 805BJJ Class 170: wiper/scoop side control escape, light rolling
- 805BJJ Class 169
- 805BJJ Class 168: De La Riva guard sweeps and defense
- 805BJJ Class 167: cross leg shrimping to escape side control, rolling
- 805BJJ Class 166: taking the back from side control
- 805BJJ Class 165: back control, collar choke from back, rolling
- 805BJJ Class 164: elbows to the mat arm defenses, rolling
- 805BJJ Class 163: takedowns from the knees – over/under body lock and twist, elbow hook and take the head off, reach under, whizzer twist
This is mostly news about me, my family and my friends. It's not quite a blog. If you want to see my blog, I have an old and now abandoned LiveJournal blog that I no longer maintain. Just the other day I began hosting my own blog. Go there to read up about what's happening with me personally on a day to day basis.
Here's where I tell about my passion for New Moon, as well as give some hints about what I've been working on there.
A collection of fun, interesting, and/or pertinent links to other sites that I wanted to share with you. Personally. Because I like you. :)
A collection of music and software I've written and made freely available for you to download and check out.
I haven't really fleshed this out properly, so there are a few little tidbits here and there that you can explore. I don't promise quality, but some might find it interesting.